- 1 in 5 workers state a poor life work balance for leaving last job
- 91% of workers say flexibility would improve productivity and motivation
- 67% of workers feel that offering flexible working makes a job more attractive to them.
- 30% of workers would choose flexible working over a pay rise
Flexible working is now a clear business imperative and it’s not just for parents.
The benefits of improved productivity, talent attraction and retention, redressing the gender pay gap, creating a more inclusive workplace mean that flexible working is now the focus of mainstream employers. The added pressure of the expectation of Gen X to have a healthy work life balance means that the best employers are now offering flexible working.
WHO WILL I MEET?
Flexpo brings together a wealth of untapped talent, from a breadth of industries who are all looking for that elusive balance. Our visitors have an average of 10 years of work experience and are looking to return to work for a flexible employer or start their own business. They have industry qualifications; many are degree educated and all are passionate about pursuing a career with flex.
With salary expectations of £40,000-£120,000 per annum, Flexpo attracts the types of experienced hires that you need in your business. Many of our visitors are returners with a career gap, some are currently employed and unhappy with the lack of flexibility in their current role and looking to change. Flexpo 2019 attracted 94% women, but we are working hard to ensure that men feel welcome too and encouraging flex for all. Last year we met: mothers, fathers, WASPI women, millennials, people with mental and physical disabilities and older workers. This year we hope to attract even more of a diverse range of jobseekers through our partnerships and marketing channels. Let us help you connect with the kind of diversity you your business needs; talented professionals that algorithms and recruitment agencies screen out.
- Beat the race for talent; meet top candidates face to face.
- Strengthen your Employer Recruitment Brand by aligning yourself with Flexpo as a pioneer of flexible working.
- Network with other companies all implementing flex.
- Hear first hand what candidates are looking for
- Fill existing vacancies and your talent pipeline
- Connect with entrepreneurs looking for their next opportunity
- Ready to go prebuilt stands and packages to suit your business.
07825 788 507
Head of Content
07782 506 646